Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find an EXACT (desktop) replica of the Wall Street Bull? If none exist, why not?

I've looked everywhere on the web for a small statue I can sit on my desk, but all I can find are near replicas. I'm looking for an exact replica of the Wall Street bull that sits on Bowling Green (I think) and faces Broadway.


I'm familiar with the story of how the bull came to be - the artist placed it overnight-impounded-Parks and Rec Dept. moved it- and so on.


I just find it strange this NYC landmark hasn't been licensed yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where can I find an EXACT (desktop) replica of the Wall Street Bull? If none exist, why not?
Hire an artist to make you an original.
Reply:You sent me looking, and you seem to be right. All I saw were Chinese knockoffs being marketed as the wall street bull. Actually, they look more like the Zodiac bull than the Wall Street version.


No comments:

Post a Comment