Thursday, August 19, 2010

Better version of previous poem.. (same genral ting, just a few adde/revised lines)?

i walk into my room and see a strange girl sitting at my desk


i turn to call for my mom


but then i see her eyes are swollen from countless tears that have fallen


the show the pain of the daily torture she bears


fear shines from those vaguely familiar eyes


she looks up slghtly


i still cant place her face


its so familiar


but so far away


the sadness radiates from her like bad karma


she sobs for herself


the tears her peers never see fall


my heart weeps for this odd girl


i walk over to her and place my hand onto her shoulder


i try to offer her comfort and companionship


my delicate fingers touch the cold reflective glass of my mirror sitting on my desk


i blink and run my hand down the cold mirror


confused and startled


i lower myself into my leather computer chair


my mind swimming with confusion


i look into the mirror and see my own puffy red eyes


the fear in them


i see this foreign girl inside myself


this girl.. shes really a part of me?

Better version of previous poem.. (same genral ting, just a few adde/revised lines)?
Shakesphere hates your emo poems.


No comments:

Post a Comment