Sunday, August 22, 2010

I dreamed lately about being heavy & being mocked.?

I had a dream that three men (w/ their girlfriends) were around me saying that they thought they could deal with my weight but I repulsed them so they didn't want me. What was odd is that the men seemed familiar but I couldn't see their faces very well.

I dreamed lately about being heavy %26amp; being mocked.?
You may be ruminating about the effect that your body weight has on how others perceive you.





I suggest that you accept your present condition, and then begin a long term process of attaining a goal set that will make you feel comfortable with your own self image.





You may decide that you can work toward more important goals than body weight optimization.
Reply:What's the question?

white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment