Thursday, August 19, 2010

Latest Rice Krispie Advert - who is he!?

Who is the actor in the latest RK's advert with his two daughters who mentions he was in a band.....was he? If so...which one?? His face seem REALLY familiar to me especially when he smiles. His daughter is the spitting image of him too, complete with dimple in her chin! THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD PLEASE HELP!!!!

Latest Rice Krispie Advert - who is he!?
His name is Matt Selby and he was in a band called Dead or Alive with Pete Burns. He was also in a band called 87 Rich Street. Those are his daughters in the ad too!





Info direct from Kellogs Ad Team!
Reply:lol i asked my hubby that the other day and he looked at me like i lost the plot...would love to know the answer myself...here...have a star for being as sad as me lol!

sweet tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment