Sunday, August 22, 2010

I won't go to sleep, am I running from something?

I'm an adult that will not go to sleep even though I'm dead tired and have an early morning obligation, I do this all the time, and it messes up my life. It's like I'm trying to fight the next day coming, and I know if I go to sleep, I will realize the day even faster...that and I think I'm missing something, something I keep hoping to fulfill that I can't find if I'm off in dreamland somewhere. I feel like a kid, the little ones that hate naps that you have to put to bed. What is this that I'm facing? Does this sound familiar to anyone? What do I do?

I won't go to sleep, am I running from something?
Well I think you need to see a professional about this because I can not tell you what you need, you didn't give me any information about what is going on in your life, about your life as a child, as an adult, your daily life... If you can e mail me, I will be happy to help you and anyone who needs help, so feel free, but give me more info. As now all it sounds to me is like a sleeping disorder and exaustion mental and physical, so maybe you should take some time off for yourself?! Try some chamomile tea before bed time or rubbing some lavender in your wrists, that will make you calm down, so! Good luck hun!
Reply:All I can say is, I definitely identify. Some people I think, are just nocturnal, living in a world that revolves around "day people". I don't know if there is something wrong, but it can be inconvenient. [Personally I enjoy the calm of night, night people often are more laid back!]


No comments:

Post a Comment